Project Specialist/ Multimedia Designer – Architecture
- Undertake architectural design and implementation of SPSA projects in the corporate, education, hospitality, industrial, manufacturing and distribution, multi-family and wellness sectors.
- To create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D models.
- To create the design drawings as per the client requirements.
- Prepare concept designs using the latest modelling skills and software.
- Produce technical construction detail drawings.
- Production of planning application packages.
- Contribute to the discipline development and mentorship of project assistants
- Complete all work in line with SPSA’s Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate proficiency with Revit Architecture with commitment to continuing professional development
- Preparation of renderings from concept to final design in Revit Architecture, Lumion 3D and Enscape 3D
- ACAD knowledge a plus
- Knowledge in Architectural principles, techniques and technical detailing is required to execute the Architectural working drawings to acceptable national standards.
- Should be able to work alone or as part of a team, taking ownership for assigned deliverables & outputs.
- Strong in communication skills (written/verbal) and able to contribute effectively to discipline specific discussions
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Practical, ‘hands-on’ and up-to-date experience in Architectural design.
- Be inventive and imaginative in building design and master planning.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player, keen to develop with our growing organization.
- Experience in Art/Graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be an added advantage
- Dynamic with good organizational skills and able to multi-task.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- In the process of recording experience with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards’ (NCARB) Architectural Experience Program (AXP)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience
Letter of interest, resume, and sample of portfolio work.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Together with the clients we serve, Stephen Perry Smith Architects, Inc. (SPSA) embraces each design with creativity and craftsmanship. Our experience is in building relationships based upon sincerity, integrity and trust. Our expertise has been assembled through decades of work in design and construction. By infusing our collection of experiences and expertise into each project, we work to enhance our client’s success stories. We believe in the lasting impact of good architecture and continuously work towards its preservation and regeneration.
Stephen Perry Smith Architects, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. SPSA is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans
We are always looking for talented people. Please feel free to submit your resume.